Primrose Post-Acute is one of the finer skilled nursing facilities in Inglewood, California. Utilizing a 24/7 licensed nursing staff and a team of 10 therapists, we provide rehabilitation services and around the clock skilled care in a comfortable, caring and friendly environment. Our facility may be smaller than most, however, it allows for a true home-like environment to be created with a team that feels much more like a family. We value our place in the community and pride ourselves on serving the community and giving back.
We know that making a decision about a rehabilitation community that is right for you or your loved one is a difficult one. At Primrose Post-Acute, we make every effort to ease your apprehension and help make the whole process as stress-free as possible, every step of the way. We are committed to caring and generating a successful experience for all residents seeking to achieve their goals.
At Primrose Post-Acute, “committed to caring” is our pledge and promise. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Whether you stay with us for a few prescribed days following surgery, or for a more indefinite time frame, we want you to feel better. Our staff members are committed to helping you reach your highest level of independence.
We invite you to visit Primrose Post-Acute and experience for yourself, our commitment to caring for the residents of Los Angeles County.
- Longevity of staff
- Current room and nursing technology renovations are underway
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Internet WiFi access at no extra charge
- Full Spa Services (on-site beautician)
- Free Cable
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST
- Admissions can be processed 24/7
- IV management for antibiotics, fluids, pain management